Changes

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinemc

Well, it has been some time since I have been on the board. Newbies are coming in and glad of that. To let everyone know what happened to me, I lost my job back in December, of 17 years. My supervisor let me know it was not my fault. But it was they wanted a perfect person who made no mistakes. It was decided by a panel of people who I did not know, who was over my department. I have been in other department, working for the city off and on for years. Lost Insurance, took what retirement had been built up, and have decided to go for what I can get with social services and put in for SSDI. I have been on it as a dependant years ago from my mother who was on SSDI for RA. I can get by with a little help and will be fine being more stress free for the first time in years. I feel better and hanging in there. I will come in from time to time to let you all know how I am doing in getting assistance. At least I have worked and earned a rest. With dealing with heart defect all of my life and dealing with type 2 diabetes for the last 10 years, I can do this. I will be fine. Hugs for everyone.

pellicle, sorry I was gone. Been dealing and getting my head on straight. Getting ready to go soon to Social Services about what I am qualified for including Medicaid. I will get the doctors set up and then get signed up for the wait for Disability. I know what I am getting into, I lived that life as a child, dependent of my mother, who had RA. I am hanging in there and everything is clicking, not perfect, but it is as it is. I will try to post more often. Hugs for you today. :)

pellicle, sorry I was gone. Been dealing and getting my head on straight. Getting ready to go soon to Social Services about what I am qualified for including Medicaid. I will get the doctors set up and then get signed up for the wait for Disability. I know what I am getting into, I lived that life as a child, dependent of my mother, who had RA. I am hanging in there and everything is clicking, not perfect, but it is as it is. I will try to post more often. Hugs for you today. :)

pellicle
I have been busy with myself, getting used to early retirement and getting an application done on SSDI soon. Been doing fine, walking and going places here lately. Can't take the bad hot days too well outside. I have things inside to do and got my dog, Dixie to keep me on my toes. Sorry about not being here as often as I should. Will be doing that soon enough, when it gets colder. LOL! Take care and hugs for today. :)

pellicle
I have been busy with myself, getting used to early retirement and getting an application done on SSDI soon. Been doing fine, walking and going places here lately. Can't take the bad hot days too well outside. I have things inside to do and got my dog, Dixie to keep me on my toes. Sorry about not being here as often as I should. Will be doing that soon enough, when it gets colder. LOL! Take care and hugs for today. :)

Getting ready to call around to get help on my health issues. Got to get a cardio and pcp set up and get things caught up and back on track. And before the end of the month, go to the SS office and get my SSDI paperwork done and get the process started. Wish me luck this month. And I will be 53 on Jan. 29. Hugs for everyone. :)

Getting ready to call around to get help on my health issues. Got to get a cardio and pcp set up and get things caught up and back on track. And before the end of the month, go to the SS office and get my SSDI paperwork done and get the process started. Wish me luck this month. And I will be 53 on Jan. 29. Hugs for everyone. :)

Wishing you all the best with the paperwork etc. That is never fun AND n early Happy Birthday to you! Hope you ado something special for yourself.

Latest posts

Back