On-X Aortic Heart Valves: Safer with Less Warfarin On-X Aortic Heart Valves: Safer with Less Warfarin

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes

Well, it has been some time since I have been on the board. Newbies are coming in and glad of that. To let everyone know what happened to me, I lost my job back in December, of 17 years. My supervisor let me know it was not my fault. But it was they wanted a perfect person who made no mistakes. It was decided by a panel of people who I did not know, who was over my department. I have been in other department, working for the city off and on for years. Lost Insurance, took what retirement had been built up, and have decided to go for what I can get with social services and put in for SSDI. I have been on it as a dependant years ago from my mother who was on SSDI for RA. I can get by with a little help and will be fine being more stress free for the first time in years. I feel better and hanging in there. I will come in from time to time to let you all know how I am doing in getting assistance. At least I have worked and earned a rest. With dealing with heart defect all of my life and dealing with type 2 diabetes for the last 10 years, I can do this. I will be fine. Hugs for everyone.

Im sure you'll do fine

Best wishes

Comment

pellicle, sorry I was gone. Been dealing and getting my head on straight. Getting ready to go soon to Social Services about what I am qualified for including Medicaid. I will get the doctors set up and then get signed up for the wait for Disability. I know what I am getting into, I lived that life as a child, dependent of my mother, who had RA. I am hanging in there and everything is clicking, not perfect, but it is as it is. I will try to post more often. Hugs for you today.

Comment

pellicle, sorry I was gone. Been dealing and getting my head on straight. Getting ready to go soon to Social Services about what I am qualified for including Medicaid. I will get the doctors set up and then get signed up for the wait for Disability. I know what I am getting into, I lived that life as a child, dependent of my mother, who had RA. I am hanging in there and everything is clicking, not perfect, but it is as it is. I will try to post more often. Hugs for you today.

Comment

Glad you are feeling better :-)

Comment

Working...
          X