It's Time For Me To Say Goodbye To My Grandmother....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

Friends,

I got the news tonight that the time has come for me to say goodbye to my grandmother.....My dad took her to the hospital yesterday after she had been having more severe stabbing head pains and they have discovered that she has a lemon sized Glioblastoma Multiforme Brain Tumor Stage 4 (Terminal) and they have said that it's time for her to say goodbye and we say goodbye to her...please pardon the way this is written, as I am unimaginably upset right now....The doctors have said that she hasn't got very long at all, and I just am totally heartbroken. My brother and I will be going up to my parents as soon as possible....I just can't believe that this is happening...I know she's 87 and all, but with everything else....Harrybaby is absolutely, positively unquestionably heartbroken I am sorry for venting, but I did want to let you all know....Heartbroken Harrybaby:( :( :( :( :( :(

Harry,

My thoughts, hugs and prayers are with you. Please take care and know we are loving you here.

Harry,
My sympathies to you and your family. It must be hard to say goodbye to your beloved grandmother! When my mother-in-law died she hadn't been well for a while, but she was going to the hospital from her nursing home for a blood transfusion and my husband and his sister went with her and she passed quite unexpectedly. We expected that she would die sometime, but weren't prepared for her to go so quickly. At least two of her three children were there with her. It happened on my husband's birthday. Again, I extend my sympathy at this sad time. Marcie

I am so sorry, Harry. My grandmother was very special to me and I know what a loss that can be. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Jan

Harry,
It's always hard to say goodbye especially to someone that is close to us and has touched our lives in so many ways. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and especially grandma at this time of need.
Mel

Harry,
So sorry to hear of your pain. ((((((((((((((((Harrybaby)))))))))))))))))Here's a hug for you and a shoulder to cry on. It's never easy to let them go, but she will know how much she is loved and will be missed.

I Forgot to, but want to Thank Everyone In Advance...

I Forgot to, but want to Thank Everyone In Advance...

For all the kind words....Losing my grandmother, as with any family member or friend the ultimate in devastation....I just wanted to make sure that I thank all of you as these next few days I am sure are going to be very trying...Right Now, all I can think of is all of the summers that I have spent with my grandparents and how much fun and love they were filled with and gave to my brothers and I. Please know that I will carry with me, as I go through this journey, everyone's words of wisdom and strength which I know will see me my family and my grandmother through this. Thank You All Again...Harrybaby:( :) :(

I am sorry for your loss. But its not goobye. I believe we will see our loved ones on the other side, we will be with them, and we will love them still. I may be wrong on this. But I look forward to seeing my parents and grandparents again. Its not that I have this strong belief in a church, its that I have faith in love. But in any event, hang in there and you have my prayers.

Harry, judging from how very upsetting this is for you - she must have been a wonderful wonderful grandmother. God be with you and yours as you say goodbye to someone so dear.

So sorry Harry and I hope all your fond memories will give you the strength you need in the days and months ahead.

So sorry to read your post Harry. You and your family are in my prayers. Your grandmother sounds like a loving, beautiful & wonderful person. May the peace of God be with you during this sad time.

Gosh Harry, so sorry to hear about your grandma. I really feel for you and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God's peace comfort you during this very difficult time in your life. Wise

Latest posts

Back