It's Time For Me To Say Goodbye To My Grandmother....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Harry, I really feel for you. As others have said, grandmas have such a special place in our lives. I was totally heartbroken when I lost my Grandma so am sending you lots of love, hugs and strength.
With love
Emma
xxx

Just Got Home From Visiting Grandma...

Just Got Home From Visiting Grandma...

Hi All,

My brother and I just got home from visiting my grandmother and parents, and it was an awesome visit, and I got to tell my grandmother just how much she means to me, and thanked her for just being my grandmum...It was very hard to see just how much further she has failed since I saw her at thanksgiving, and I guess it's part of life, but I am truly blessed to have been able to have the time with her to say these things. I want you all to know that I thank all of you so much for your help in seeing me through this very sad time, and it was your words of kindness, wisdom and love that is helping me sustain during this time. Love and Blessings from Harrybaby:eek: :eek: :D :eek: :eek:

Harry,

So happy to hear that you had such a great visit with your Grandma. I know you will be comforted by that for the rest of your life. It is very precious when we are able to say goodbye.

Still praying for you and sending hugs.

Back