It's Time For Me To Say Goodbye To My Grandmother....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Sorry to read your news

So Sorry to read your news

Harry,we are saddened to read your news, our thoughts go with you through this difficult time
Ernie & Wendy

Harry,

Very sorry :(.

Thoughts/prayers coming your way....

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'

Harry, I'm so terribly sorry for what you are going through right now. It's easy to see how very much you love your grandmother, and she knows that. I will be keeping you and your family and grandmother in my prayers. LINDA

Harry,
You hold on tightly to all those wonderful thoughts of your summers with your grandparents, and it's those memories that are going to get you through this. It's the happy times that your grandmother wants you to be thinking of right now. As long as we have our memories, those we love are never truly gone.
Know that you have our love and prayers to help you cope. God's blessings to you all.

Oh dear Harry...
I can remember how heartbroken I was when my beloved Grammie went to Heaven...
Thoughts and Prayers for strength and fond memories

I Am So Very Sorry To Hear This :( . Grandmothers Are All Very Special People.they Teach Us So Much You And Your Family Will Be In Our Prayers.

Lettitia

I am sorry this is such a sad time for you. However, that you get to say goodbye is a blessing many of us do not experience. I hope your pain is supplanted by many good memories of her.

Be well,

Dear Harold....So sorry to hear your very sad news. Hold on to your memories. Thoughts and prayers for you during this very difficult time. )))))hugs(((((

Dear Harry, God must have made you with very wide shoulders because you carry a very big load, seemingly constantly. Many of us hold our Grandmother up as a saint - I certainly did, and she was. I still miss her to this day - I was given her name at birth, then took her grandmother name (Nanny). I think you feel the same about your grandmother. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep the good thoughts of her, but treasure the opportunity to say goodbye. She will hear you.

Harry, I am so sorry for this news. My maternal grandmother died 37 years ago(Big Mama) and my fraternal grandmother(Granny) died 36 years ago. I loved them both so much and I stll think of them often after all these years. I try to be the type of grandmother to my grandkids that they were. So, I have 9 very spoiled grandchildren. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My prayers are with you and your family. Grandmothers are one of the dearest blessings in life. God will put his arms around all of you to comfort you and give you strength.

I recently lost a cousin who was 46 years old, and my father (the minister) talked at the funeral service, how God picks the flowers for his bouquet. He will pick small ones, they are the buds. Then he may pick a flower that has not fully bloomed, but will soon. Then he picks the beautiful flower that is blooming. Those he needs for his Bouquet. So your Grandmother is the flower that has been blooming and is so very beautiful. She will make his bouquet lovely.

Hope this gives you some comfort. It helped her 2 small children understand why mommy was gone. It helped me too as an adult. I know that you have many memories stored inside and those are things that can't be taken away. May God Bless You.

Dear Harry:

We are so sorry for your loss. It is, though, so great, that what you are thinking of at this time, is the wonderful memories you have of your grandmother. Hold those close. She lives in your heart, and you will see her again......one day.

God bless you, and your family.

Marybeth

I'm so sorry to hear that it's like this Harry. Thoughts, prayers and all are with all of you.

Harry:

My condolences to your entire family on what they are going through right now and what is yet to come. I'm sure you gave your grandmother a very big hug and kiss.

Grandmothers are very special.
I lost one grandmother age 95, the other at 99 years, 5 months in 2001. Both had been in declining health for some time. I still have on my refrigerator photos of the second one at her 99th birthday party (1/6/2001) and some taken that Valentine's Day at the nursing home where she lived. She was a twin, and I have her and her brother's baby portrait in my office at home. I have many memories of her.

Now is the time to reflect on your memories of your grandmother and store them away in your computer -- before time causes them to fade.

Harry, God's arms are around you. Hugs and prayers are coming your way. Remember the good times with Grandma, they are priceless.

Harry
If you gauge how much you love your grandmother then times it by infinity that is the amount she loves you. Grandmothers never ever leave us they are just in a different area around us.
From Grandma Kathy

Back