Who Knows What Happens When Enteric Coated Aspirin Is Exposed To High Heat?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

I do!:D :D
350 degree heat, to be precise!:D :D

Last night, the top came off my enteric coated aspirin bottle, and they spilled everywhere. I had to pick them up from the counter, in the sink, off the floor, and even in the burner bowl on the stove top. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought I had found them all.

WRONG!:eek: :eek:

I found them ALL after I preheated the oven for cookies and went searching for the terrible smell wafting from the kitchen.

Six bright orange, melted globs on the bottom of my oven solved the riddle of what stunk!:p :p :p

I'm going to consider this a "learning experience" and now that I've shared it with everyone, no one else needs to do any experimenting!:D :D :D :p :p
*hear that Danny?*

hee hee. What a mess.

Reminds me of our favorite trick in college - we'd tape vitamin pills onto light bulbs. Drove people absolutely crazy trying to find the source of the stink. The most fun was removing them for a couple of days and then reattaching. Pee-yew.

HUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

I've heard of "roasting Chestnuts" but never Aspirin!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :D I hope you didn't put them ON the cookies.:eek: :eek: I think you are supposed to use M&Ms for that.:D :D :D I am writing myself a note NOT to eat any of YOUR cookies at the next VR.COM Reunion!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Let's see, what else could we try???????

BTW: Try to buy those non "child proof" caps next time.:p :p :p :p

May God Bless,

Danny

????

????

I'm still trying to figure out how they got in the oven. Do you normally leave your oven door open? :confused: 'Course this is from someone who doesn't even remember how to turn her oven on..............hmmmmm........wonder if it even still works. Hugs. J>

Yikes!

Yikes!

Ross said:
Hmm I think it's just cover story for the Meth Lab shes running.

Now I know why she wanted to keep my butt...........probably using it to transport illegal drugs! :eek: The horror! The horror!

gijanet said:
I'm still trying to figure out how they got in the oven. Do you normally leave your oven door open? :confused: 'Course this is from someone who doesn't even remember how to turn her oven on..............hmmmmm........wonder if it even still works. Hugs. J>

Dear Janet,
Some fell into the burner bowl, and then through the hole (where the element
fits into the outlet) and down into the oven.
*shaking my head sadly, I know the stories relayed by her butt are all too true*
:D :D :p :p :p

Hey PUMPHEAD,

Sure your head wasn't IN the oven when you tried to open the bottle??????

Ross,

If it had been Sudafed (old formula) then we might have to be worried about the Meth Lab. Of course, knowing Mary, she might have been trying a new brew!!!!!:D :D

Janet,

Your butt must be in Colombia or Mexico by now!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D Talk about Passport Photo!!!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D

May God Bless,

Danny

gadgetman said:
Hey PUMPHEAD,

Sure your head wasn't IN the oven when you tried to open the bottle??????

Ross,

If it had been Sudafed (old formula) then we might have to be worried about the Meth Lab. Of course, knowing Mary, she might have been trying a new brew!!!!!:D :D
Danny

Danny Boy,
Don't forget,
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but smart alec posts can't hurt me!:p :p :p

Mary said:
Danny Boy, Don't forget, Sticks and stones may break my bones, but smart alec posts can't hurt me!:p :p :p

Gimme that ROCK!!!!!!!:mad: Is a baseball bat considered a "stick"?:) Don't forget, I've still got a few concrete blocks laying around.:rolleyes: Remember, the Bubba Malfia awaits.:D The bus is warming up.:D :D

Can we start referring to you as STOVE LADY???????;) ;) ;) Or is that OVEN MITT??????

May God Bless,

Danny (AKA, Danny Boy, Bubba, gadgetman)

gadgetman said:
Gimme that ROCK!!!!!!!:mad: Is a baseball bat considered a "stick"?:) Don't forget, I've still got a few concrete blocks laying around.:rolleyes: Remember, the Bubba Malfia awaits.:D The bus is warming up.:D :D

Can we start referring to you as STOVE LADY???????;) ;) ;) Or is that OVEN MITT??????

May God Bless,

Danny (AKA, Danny Boy, Bubba, gadgetman)

You're pushing my limits here, Danny!:D :D :D

Danny

Danny

I am going to try to meet Mary ..June 10th in Panama City.Will pass right by your house...Do you want to jump on the bus..and come down and KISS and make up.:D ..I figure if you want to come..maybe 4 hours from you?You will have to leave your dawgs at home. don't think motels in Panama City allow them:p Hensylee (Ann) is coming, too. She and I will hold you..while Mary deals with you.:D :D Maybe she will use the waterboard (that has been on T.V. news lately for getting people to talk):eek: Bonnie

Bonnie,

Count me in. OOOOPS!!!! I don't think I'll get much backup from my Bubba Malfia.:eek: They will be busy looking at the girls on the beach.:D I ain't skerd (GULP).:eek: I've got a few months to plan.:cool:

BTW: The places I stay at in Panama City ALLOW DAWGS!!!!:D Or at least THEY look like them.:eek: :eek: :D :D

Looking forward to the trip.........

May God Bless,

Danny

Back