Pregnancy After Mitral Valve Repair

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy to read that things are going well. We anxiously await the birth of your beautiful daughter!

Glad to hear things are going so well. Justin will be 19 on April 12th. Aries, hmm could be stuborn little girl :eek:) looking forward to seeing pictures and hear how well Mom is Lyn

I seemed to have missed all of your updates since the initial announcement ... glad to hear things are going well. I have been thinking about you guys! I'll be watching for the "baby's here" post soon! Best wishes for an easy & uneventful l, d & r.

hi christian,
so thrilled to hear that all is well and mom, baby, dad and brother are fine.
we wish you a continued easy pregnancy and can't wait to hear how things go.
wishing you all the best,
sylvia

Hi Christian -

How exciting! Hoping all goes well for Jaydee and you all; take care!

Hi all. I forgot to post the news. Our daughter, Celia Marie, was born on April 8. The delivery was not difficult and Jill had no problems at all. Celia has had some issues, but they're all very minor and have nothing (so far, at least) to do with her heart.

Congratulations on your new baby girl! I wish her the very best life.

Thank you for the wonderful news. Now, don't forget those photos.;) :D ;)

Congratulations to you and Jill.

*beams*

CONGRATULATIONS ... such wonderful news :).

Hmmm...hope I'm able to meet up with you all when I'm in PA this coming August!

Cort:33swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker
PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Wake me up inside" ... Evanescence ... 'Bring Me To Life'

Christian,
Congratulations! I have been looking for your post, knowing that Jill must have delivered by now! Glad to read Celia's here & I hope all those "issues" are soon worked out. Congratulations!

Thank you, Christian, for letting us know. You know that we have all been waiting for this one as we did the first one. I know she must be just as beautiful as your son (do we get a picture). She'll probly turn out to the daddy's little girl for all of her life. Best to Jill.

Gettin any sleep?

It's so weird seeing a post like this from so long ago. I can barely remember all the anxiety we were experiencing over the pregnancy and everything.

Celia is seven now, and Colin is nearly ten. They're both happy healthy kids.

It's so weird seeing a post like this from so long ago. I can barely remember all the anxiety we were experiencing over the pregnancy and everything.

Celia is seven now, and Colin is nearly ten. They're both happy healthy kids.

I remember it well. It's great to know that everything has turned out better than you could have hoped, and that the experience has faded into a dim memory.:smile2:

Latest posts

Back