Mini-reunion/lunch September 8 in northern Illinois

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffey

Me and Granbon
Supporting Member
It looks like Cort (knightfan2691) and I are definitely meeting for lunch on September 8 around Rochelle, IL. Rochelle is about 25 miles south of Rockford on I-39 and probably 50 miles west of the greater Chicago area.
If anyone is free that day, and wants to join us, send a pm or add a post and we'll work details out.:smile2:

Hi Mary! Hope you are well. Sadly, I will not be able to make it. Hope we can find another time in the future. Would be great to have our annual reunions return someday ;)

Hi Mary! Hope you are well. Sadly, I will not be able to make it. Hope we can find another time in the future. Would be great to have our annual reunions return someday ;)

I too wish a reunion could be arranged, its been too long.................
I appreciate it's difficult getting folk together but here's hoping it will come about in the near future

Cheers

Jan X

I have a block sale that I must attend in an effort to clear out a bunch of unused junk from my house. It all depends how late that goes. I would love to make it. It all depends on how quickly I can peddle the stuff. So I guess it will be, as they say in sports, a game-time decision. Please keep me posted in the event I am able to get away early. I sure would love to make my first reunion.

I have a block sale that I must attend in an effort to clear out a bunch of unused junk from my house. It all depends how late that goes. I would love to make it. It all depends on how quickly I can peddle the stuff. So I guess it will be, as they say in sports, a game-time decision. Please keep me posted in the event I am able to get away early. I sure would love to make my first reunion.

Does Cort have your phone number?
I won't have access to a computer so I'm relying on calling Cort for last minute details.
Right now, it looks like a 12:30 lunch rendezous, but it will depend on traffic. It might be a little later.
Hope to see you there!

I too wish a reunion could be arranged, its been too long.................
I appreciate it's difficult getting folk together but here's hoping it will come about in the near future

Cheers

Jan X

Why don't you let us know when you plan to be in the States and we'll plan a get together to coincide with your trip. :thumbup:I know Cooker wants to have another get together in Gatlinburg, TN. I know it's not Florida, but it's still a great place to visit.:smile2:

Does Cort have your phone number?
I won't have access to a computer so I'm relying on calling Cort for last minute details.
Right now, it looks like a 12:30 lunch rendezous, but it will depend on traffic. It might be a little later.
Hope to see you there!

How far is this joint from the south side of Chicago? I'll need to know in order to determine travel time and thus if I can make it. Thanks.

OK, I did check, and it's about a 90 minute drive. So, again, depending on when I can get out of the commitment, I may or may not make it. If there is a specific address for the venue, that would be helpful as well. Cheers.

Why don't you let us know when you plan to be in the States and we'll plan a get together to coincide with your trip. :thumbup:I know Cooker wants to have another get together in Gatlinburg, TN. I know it's not Florida, but it's still a great place to visit.:smile2:

That would be great Mary, hoping to come to Florida end of Feb early March maybe we could drive to TN

will keep in touch on that

Cheers

Jan X

Cort (2).jpgWe had a super visit with Cort yesterday. It was a beautiful day to meet up with an old friend and share a meal. I refused to have my picture taken since I had just emerged from the Great Northwoods and looked particularly pitiful. However, Cort looked great, and here's the picture to prove it!

Last edited:
I missed this one, too. Still up to my ears in the home remodeling project, and I'm not doing the major work myself! When will it end?

Anyway, I'm glad you had a good time. I'll have more time to catch up over the winter.

Latest posts

Back