meet for coffee/chat? (Los Angeles)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like rain may be in store for Saturday. I'll be at Griffith Park Observatory, either way, a little before 7:00pm. If it's raining, we could meet inside the main doors, to the right of the swinging pendulum as you enter.

-Steve

Looks like rain may be in store for Saturday. I'll be at Griffith Park Observatory, either way, a little before 7:00pm. If it's raining, we could meet inside the main doors, to the right of the swinging pendulum as you enter.

-Steve

Steve, I will be there also. Hope the rain (if it happens) doesn't impede everyone else. Ah well, we shall see.

I don't do well with pictures. I don't know how it happens but I have some lovely pix of my thumb or finger:redface2: Anyway, maybe one of the guys is more camera savy and a photo can be taken. :)

Allison,

I've been down-under for work to the Canberra NASA Deep Space Tracking Station. I went during your winter (July), and it seemed to me that the weather was very similar to LA in the winter.

BTW, Feel free to join us if you want, tomorrow night at the Griffith Park Observatory in L.A. 7:00 pm PST. See the thread:

http://www.valvereplacement.org/for...coffee-chat-(Los-Angeles)&p=517238#post517238

for details.

-Steve

Heart 2.0 - Sure I would give a yes nod to getting together again. Chaconne and Julian check in periodically so maybe they would like to join, plus we must have new L.A. members. Let's see if anyone in interested.

TheGymGuy, unfortunately, the day we go together it was raining buckets so no picture. The attendees were:
Chaconne, Julian and myself. We chatted for a few hours and had a great time sharing our OHS stories.
Both Julian and Chaconne are mechancial guys and I am a bovine lover, so it was fun.

Let me know what shapes up. I would be up for getting together if it works out. I'm about 18 miles North-East of Downtown L.A. Last time, we met at the Griffith Park Observatory.

-Steve

I love it! am finally back , i was confused with the new forum and now with my surgery behind me..July 18th , i am now facing other issues. I swear this is my son named Tim drinking this coffee...spittin image.

It's only been 356 days since this was updated. I'm also in the L.A. area (North Valley) I'd be happy to meet with other valvers -- I can even show you a meter that you may have never seen up close.

Protimenow;n872889 said:
It's February 2017 -- I'm posting here, just to keep this thread open.

Is anyone still interested in a get-together?

(I'm still in the San Fernando Valley)
I'd hang out with you guys anytime. Pity we're not neighbours.

Back