meet for coffee/chat? (Los Angeles)

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Hi,

I'd like to meet some fellow members for 'coffee/chat' about our experiences. I live in the Eastern end of the San Fernando Valley, but am willing to travel. I think it'd be fun if we could get a small group together, but I'm open to anything.

thanks,
Chris

THERE is a Tim's at the end of my street

tim-hortons-price.jpg

BUT the last time I peed for weeks
:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:​

Y'all should try and get in touch with Seth and see if he would want to meet up with you guys. He lives in LA too.

Kim

It sounds as if there are enough of us interested in meeting that we ought to schedule something.

Evenings are usually good for me. I live in Burbank and work in Hollywood.

Count me in if there is still room for one more! It wii be nice to meet the new members and to see you agaisn, Deb. and surely hope Seth can make it...I feel awful that we talked about getting together, but we never did though the intention is there. I will send a note to Seth!..

I live in Redondo beach and willing to drive hoping I won't forget :D and have good energy that day, :)

Eva of course there will always be room for one more. Evenings and weekends work well for me. I'm in San Fernando, but would drive. I'm not to good at locations but maybe one of you could sort of map out a central city to meet so that it isn't too big a trip of anyone. Anyway, keep me up to date on the place, time and location. (now dating myself, "be there or be square")

Julian said:
Party at Chaconne's house! BYOB (BRING YOUR OWN BIBLES)...

My house is trashed at this point, with 3 little kids tearing it apart every day.

Burbank or Hollywood could work though, after all Chris did start the thread.

I'm good with wherever the hive decides to meet. DTLA might be pretty 'central' for everyone, but I'm relatively new to town, so I'll defer to all of you for the location.

So far we have;

Chris
Julian
debster913
Eva
escargome
chaconne

If you are interested in meeting, please copy and paste the above list in your reply, adding yourself to the list.

At this point it looks as if a weekend evening might work for all involved?

thanks,
Chris

I know this is lapsing a bit, but at the moment the Academy Awards are going into the theatre where I work. Consequently, my schedule isn't set in stone and I am a little hesitant to schedule something knowing that on short notice I might not be able to make it. That being said, how would everyone feel about making the meet & greet for Saturday March 3rd? 6:30pm? Downtown LA?

Chris (Burbank/Hollywood)
Julian
debster913
Eva
escargome
chaconne

I live in San Diego, so I'm a bit too far away to make that rountrip drive. If anyone who is further south (Orange County, San Diego, etc) and is interested in starting a get together, speak up!

Dan

Latest posts

Back