Cbd ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbd ?

Now that it's legal I was wondering if CBD is safe taken for pain and if anyone knows how it affects INR. It comes in liquid drops. Scared to experiment without some input. It is not for a 'high' and doesn't contain that ingredient. Anyone ???

I did a quick search online and apparently CBD may also be a blood thinner and. as such, does interact with warfarin. The info I saw says to use CBD with warfarin only under the supervision of a knowledgeable MD.
    Starr-Edwards mechanical AVR 1967 at age 31.....University of Kentucky Med. Ctr., Drs. Richard Wood & Gordon Danielson surgeons. No surgery (heart or otherwise) since. On Warfarin ACT since surgery with no diet, lifestyle, or activity restrictions....and I live one day at a time.

Comment

Guest about CBD.

I was on Warfarin following my two valve Tissue replacement for about 3 months. I opt for medical edible marijuana and CBD oil capsules for pain and to relieve stress and anxiety . I asked the folks that were test my blood results and advised them of what was doing. My readings were 2.0 to 2.5 consistently. I am no longer on Warfarin but it didn't interfere with my numbers. But I would ask your doctor and the those who test your blood. Being in Washington State were pot is legal they were aware of the question. good luck...
      "Double valve replacement June 29, 2017 Bovine tissue valves pacemaker July 2nd, 2017"

Comment

Originally posted by Brad G. View Post
        Guest about CBD.

I opt for medical edible marijuana and CBD oil capsules for pain and to relieve stress and anxiety ..
        I've had a couple of glasses of wine, so you will have to excuse the outrage that follows. OK, here goes (ahem) Weeeeeeeed.
        Bicuspid Aortic Valve. Moderate Aortic Valve Stenosis. Ascending Aorta: 4.1cm
        In the waiting room.

Comment

Working...
        X