Here we go again

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here are...the cusp of the weekend before. I'd like party hearty and go on a bender. But my breathing is heavier, I get more tired easily. So..the signs are there. It's time to do this and I'm MORE than ready. Originally thought I could force this out to Jan but realize there's no way that could happen. So guys and galls, 7:30am Monday morning I'm going in to get re-squealed. Believe it or not, I'm totally calm and looking forward to starting the process to get back at it. Work folks have been UBER supportive. So...I'll let everyone know how it went. Stay tuned.

Good luck and a speedy recovery. Maybe you can trick-or-treat around the hospital as Frankenstein's Monster. All stitched up and looking for candy!

Good luck for Monday morning! Hope all goes well

Which type of valve did you settle on in the end.

All the best from the UK

Happy Friday night everyone. I'm happy to report I'm home. I'll post more later but this was a bigger surgery than before. Full sternum crack. On Wed, I really didn't think I'm be home by Fri. But...things went up hill quickly once the chest tubes were pulled on Wed. Anyway - need to rest. Thanks for the encouragement.

Paleowoman;n879965 said:
Wow that was home quick :)

Same as last time. I was kinda shocked. It all fell into place after Wed. A few of the doctors couldn't agree on the release date. But at the end, they ALL said....go home. Now...let's hope this one lasts longer than 5.5 years

Latest posts

Back