2 Days away

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Hi all, I'm going in Friday for replacement of my BAV. Because of watching this site, I am actually calm right now. Watching your replies has been very beneficial, both educational, and at times humorous. In addition to the valve replacement, I will have a single bypass.I'm a 53-year old male, and have chosen to have the tissue valve - Edwards Magna Ease. I did quite a bit of wavering back and forth, but decided this was the best decision for me. Overall, my health is good with the obvious exceptions. My daughter is getting married in September, and that has also helped me to focus on something in the future - working on the Dad speech and the dance steps. I wanted to thank all of you for your input and dedication to this site - It has definitely made the journey to this week a little less anxious for me.

Best wishes to you and so glad you are calm and focused on the future. Check back in and let us know how you are doing.

Latest posts

Back