Surgery on Jan 13th.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Mostly been a lurker here. But wanted to thank y'all for the information and shared experiences that has made things a bit better as I have been in the "waiting room".

Getting a aortic valve, a graft to replace part of the ascending aorta, and perhaps a mitral valve on Friday. Dr. Beaver at Shands in Gainesville Fl.

See y'all on the other side :)

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your upcoming surgery. I am having surgery on the19th for an Aortic Aneurysm and a Patent Foramen Ovale closure.

Take care
Matthew

Lurking is fine :) Like you, reading the posts on this site prepared me for surgery and took away a lot of my initial fears. Best of luck on Friday. Let us hear from you from the other side.

Hugs,
Michele

I survived. On-X Aortic valve, ascending aorta replacement, mitral valve repair, and then afterwards a pacemaker. Surgery went fine, afterwards I spent a week getting worse each day before I turned the corner and started recovering. Doing much better now.

Back