Yes, I am the new guy

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, today ended up being a dress rehearsal, though I definitely was NOT wearing a dress! I got all checked in and the room started getting empty and the Charge Nurse found me 20 minutes later to tell me that someone was sicker than me, so my spot was gone. A wait till 12 turned out to be a wait to 9 when they called and told me to beat it...whatcha gonna do? So, I have a bonus weekend and my bag is packed and I know the drill, I have been rescheduled for Monday...

EasterRat;n872673 said:
So, today ended up being a dress rehearsal, though I definitely was NOT wearing a dress! I got all checked in and the room started getting empty and the Charge Nurse found me 20 minutes later to tell me that someone was sicker than me, so my spot was gone. A wait till 12 turned out to be a wait to 9 when they called and told me to beat it...whatcha gonna do? So, I have a bonus weekend and my bag is packed and I know the drill, I have been rescheduled for Monday...
Sorry to hear they do this to people.

I'm new to this forum. I'm 52 have been unwell chest pain dizzy spells breathing problem since Oct 2016 in Feb 2017 admitted into hospital I only really found out the problem because of a respiratory tract infection. I have bav moderate regurgitation mild stenosis of the aorta and stage 1 dystolic impairment. Even though I'm symptomatic it's a waiting game. I can't believe how tired I get. I'm picking up a lot of useful info from all you nice people. Thank you.

I'm new to this forum. I'm 52 have been unwell chest pain dizzy spells breathing problem since Oct 2016 in Feb 2017 admitted into hospital I only really found out the problem because of a respiratory tract infection. I have bav moderate regurgitation mild stenosis of the aorta and stage 1 dystolic impairment. Even though I'm symptomatic it's a waiting game. I can't believe how tired I get. I'm picking up a lot of useful info from all you nice people. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back