On-X Aortic Heart Valves: Safer with Less Warfarin On-X Aortic Heart Valves: Safer with Less Warfarin

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Everybody!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody!

Been awhile since I've been on here

How is everyone doing?
    As you know,I celebrated my one year anniversary on May 3rd!Im back to doing hour workouts now.I recently went to the mall for the first time in a year,and I walked the whole place three times!!! Before,I couldn't walk without resting and that wasn't fun and by then my parents were worried.BUT it's all good now.

Sometimes.it feels like I'm running!

Glad to hear from you! Your mall walking is quite an accomplishment. Keep it up and thanks for the update~

Hugs,
    Michele
    BAV, severe aortic stenosis replaced and single bypass done 9/30/15 by Dr. Joseph Coselli, CHI St. Luke's Hospital, Houston. Clinical trial Edwards Rapid Deployment Intuity (tissue) Valve. Cardiologist is Dr. Jose Diez, Baylor Clinic.
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
    Dalai Lama

Comment

Welcome back, Trina! I'm proud of you -- you've made wonderful progress.

Thanks so much for coming back and letting us know how you're doing. Hope you can stay around a bit, this time.
      Go Class of 2011!

Steve Epstein
      9 Years in The Waiting Room, then on February 28, 2011,
      AVR with 23mm Edwards Bovine Pericardial Tissue Valve, Model 3300TFX, Pacemaker - Boston Scientific Altrua 60 DDDR IS-1 and CABG (LIMA-LAD) at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago by Dr. Patrick McCarthy and the most wonderful team of professionals I could ask for. New pacemaker (Boston Scientific L101) and ventricular lead, July, 2016.

Comment

Working...
      X