double vision and dizziness

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamanordy

first time thought it was just i got up too fast from the sofa. second time, just knew it was that i had to go to dr and was fatigued from that. third time, at lunch today, sitting quietly drinking a water with lemon, i realized this just aint right! i am getting horrible double vision, it is intense, all of a sudden, the room starts spinning like i am on a coaster ride, then everything i see is in doubles. in addition during these episodes, i am seeing little silver light specs in my eyes.

the episodes seem to be lasting only 3 -4 minutes . has anyone had these types of episodes? i suppose will mention to dr on monday, or visiting nurse tomorrow.

I would put a call into the Dr. just to be on the safe side. Unfortunately, it is late on Friday afternoon, so they are probably already gone, but they should have someone on call that hopefully will call you back promptly. I, for one, would hate to spend the whole weekend wondering if something was going on.

Kim

i love when things are solved so quickly! i have my surgeons beeper #. called it, explained the situation, he said it is probably the metropolol. I have a problem with taking beta blockers anyway so, he said to break it into 4ths, not halves and give that a try. :)

i love when things are solved so quickly! i have my surgeons beeper #. called it, explained the situation, he said it is probably the metropolol. I have a problem with taking beta blockers anyway so, he said to break it into 4ths, not halves and give that a try. :)

Great, I hope it helps, I'm glad you didn't wait

Latest posts

Back