couagchek test strips

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradvo

I called wilburn medical where I used to buy my test strips and they no longer can sell to public since the recall, where is everyone buying strips from to use with your meters?
Ive only got 8 left so im searching, any help would be appreciated. thanks

Mine come from Allere through Edgepark, but that's per BCBS insurance. Ask your cardio.

tom in MO;n886296 said:
Mine come from Allere through Edgepark, but that's per BCBS insurance. Ask your cardio.

Yeah it looks like these really tightened up since the recall, I did locate some on ebay but would rather not buy from an unknown source.

I get a limited number of strips from Coaguchek Patient Services through insurance and I also buy strips on Ebay because I like having enough strips to test whenever I want to.

I've been buying strips off Ebay for three years and have never had a problem. I look for sellers who have been around for a while and have a near 100% positive feedback.

ForeverThankful;n886301 said:
I get a limited number of strips from Coaguchek Patient Services through insurance and I also buy strips on Ebay because I like having enough strips to test whenever I want to.

I've been buying strips off Ebay for three years and have never had a problem. I look for sellers who have been around for a while and have a near 100% positive feedback.

If you want more strips, you may want to find out what interval your cardio prescribed. My cardio wrote my script for strips for testing at 2-week intervals which is plenty for me. There is some waste of strips due to human error. There is also more frequent testing due to "life." My supplier told me they are willing to send me strips outside of the regular interval if I've burned extra and claim meter problem or some type of medical problem requiring more frequent testing. The nurse at my cardio was pretty helpful.

ForeverThankful;n886301 said:

Thank you, I went ahead and bought 48 strips off ebay which will almost get me a year.

Latest posts

Back