CoaguChek xs vrs the lab... someone is wrong!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul;n880145 said:
Did the home test.... 2.6 got the results back from the lab..2.4 that's a little better.

I do one more test before leaving Jamaica on the 27th.

So far so good.

I recently had my six-monthly visit to my anti-coagulation clinic to check my CoaguChek XS is ok, and they do a blood draw to compare with my machine's reading. I consistently find that my own readings are either the same or up to 0.2 higher than the lab tests. (This one was the same).

Lance, did you have any lasting effects from your TIAs? Just curious. I am much more foggy brained the last few months, but I am hoping it is because of the heart failure and diuretics I am on, and not because of my TIAs. Hoping all those symptoms go away after surgery. Thanks

Hard to be sure.
prior to the TIA's I never said when referring to directions to say north while my brain is telling me south--I'm compelled to say the wrong direction and then correct it. It's the same with left and right. That's all I'm aware of.

Hard to be sure.
prior to the TIA's I never said when referring to directions to say north while my brain is telling me south--I'm compelled to say the wrong direction and then correct it. It's the same with left and right. That's all I'm aware of.

Latest posts

Back