Australian Members -Trusted places to buy a Coaguchek Unit

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanvs

Hello all - I'm finally getting around to buying my own unit, and as the title suggests, I'm wanting to know if anyone can recommend a place to buy it from?

Many Australian online stores seem to offer the unit with strips etc. however as I have no experience with these places, I'm unsure if the sites can be trusted. I'd assume the counterfeit coagucheck market is small, however I just don't want to waste my hard earned :).

If anyone can recommend a place/store it would be greatly appreciated.

Places I have found;
https://www.medshop.com.au/brands/coaguchek?gclid=CNDB1uKWn9ACFQt_vQodZ4sByw
http://www.pharmacy4less.com.au/sea...7&cadevice=c&gclid=CI2w4-OWn9ACFYKXvAodljEIuQ

Also, have a peek round eBay and see if you can pick up a machine for less ... sometimes a corker comes along because "Mum didn't want to use it (after we bought it)" ... the machine is like a any electronic thing ... its the strips where the real delicate technology is.

I've had (and bashed) my Coagucheck around the world twice now ... (back in Finland again) and its always been in my carry on. So while someone may look at it and wonder "is it still ok" ; I just look at it as my reliable tool

PS: a quick look on the aussie eBay site seems to be about $300 (more or less) so up to you really. You'll save about a years worth of strips.

now, if you go the eBay route, make sure its an XS ... not the older model ... XS! There are no strips for the older one.

Generally if it looks unbashed then it is (like these aren't things that people take to "The Big Day Out" or Splendor ... Your call as to the benefits of New. At one stage Roche (apparently) offered free training ... I only found out about this a year after I had mine while complaining about their documentation (which was curiously revised in later editions)

Latest posts

Back