Error Messages on INRatio

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

temp69

The thing was working fine for a couple of months.
today, I got three ERROR messages.
QC1H, 411, and QC1 = 14.3 and QC2 =22.8

The nice people at the support hotline told me that the Quality Controls were reading high, which anyone could figure out. Except, what does that mean, exactly?

Does anyone know?
They're sending more strips, but it concerns me.
Anyone have similar experience?

It's been hot here lately, but not over 90 degrees in my air-conditioned office, nor lower than 35 degrees.

Any suggestions?

:eek:

Can you find somewhere cooler to store the strips and try again? I may be too hot or humid right were you are.

Did all the error messages have the QC? My manual indicates a problem with the storage of the strips or the expiration date. Since I am sure you were using strips that have not expired, I agree with Ross - storage humidity or temp. Perhaps you should try refrigerating them (the butter section of the fridge is a good location since it is a little warmer that the rest of the fridge).

If the 411 was alone under the error message, it indicates that not enough blood was used. I used to get a lot of 3 digit error codes until I got more experienced.

I have not gotten any error messages since I made sure to have plenty of blood (>15 ml) with NO air bubbles in it. I use capillary tubes to get the blood off my finger and then squirt onto the strip.

thanks for the advice. problems solved

thanks for the advice. problems solved

they shipped new strips, inr ok at 2.5
was defective strips.

will now store them in cooler place.
but can't be below 32 degrees.

Back