Up- date / Re-op has anyone gone from mech to tissue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((((((Harriet)))))))))))

Here's to you (and jwinter ) for all you've been through. I can't imagine having to deal with all that. Hang tough, ladies.
    BAV, severe aortic stenosis replaced and single bypass done 9/30/15 by Dr. Joseph Coselli, CHI St. Luke's Hospital, Houston. Clinical trial Edwards Rapid Deployment Intuity (tissue) Valve. Cardiologist is Dr. Jose Diez, Baylor Clinic. [QUOTE][I]Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible[/I].[/QUOTE] Dalai Lama

Comment

honeybunny Thank you!
      Hope you are doing well ❤

Comment

Wishing you the very best too Harriet on your way forward xx
        Anne - Patient prosthesis mismatch. Was congenital bicuspid aortic valve. AVR 6th January 2014 CE Perimount bovine Magna Ease Aortic valve - 19 mm. St Anthony's Hospital London, UK. Also atypical Type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, small airways disease.

Comment

harrietW Trying to send you a private message but your message box is too full to receive any - can you clear some messages?
          Anne - Patient prosthesis mismatch. Was congenital bicuspid aortic valve. AVR 6th January 2014 CE Perimount bovine Magna Ease Aortic valve - 19 mm. St Anthony's Hospital London, UK. Also atypical Type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, small airways disease.

Comment

Paleowoman
            thank you ..
            Cleared Xx

Comment

Originally posted by harrietW View Post
              Paleowoman
              thank you ..
              Cleared Xx
              harrietW - still getting this message:
              • Can not send message. User harrietW has exceeded their private message quota.
              Have you emptied your Trash ?

Comment

Hi

...I will be having another Open Heart Surgery in January 99.9% sure no specific date yet but January to fix this
                I'm glad you've found a peace with what you need to do. I hope it brings a favorable resolution to you :-)

Keep in touch

Comment

Paleowoman
                  thank you ..
                  Cleared Xx
                  Hi Harriet - I haven't been able to PM you as your PM box is still saying it's full, probably your trash needs emptying. I'm going to France now so don't know if I'll be able to get online for a while....will try.

Comment

Hi @harrietW I just got back from France and find I still can't send you a private message as it says your box is still full - can you empty the trash as that should clear it.

Comment

Paleowoman
                      hi hope you had a great Vacay
                      You keep sending me this msg to empty my messages that my inbox is full ..
                      l have sent you back several msg telling you it is not l emptied cleaned out and it is not full.
                      In the mean time and by doing that have lost some good information that has saved but in a hurry before you left .. I deleted everything .. I sent you my email address but apparently you have not received that.
                      harrietw964@gmail.com

Comment

Hi @harrietW I'm sending you an email now as I've only just got your address, I never received it before your message above. Here is a screen shot of happens when I send a private message to you. You might want to contact Hank the forum owner about this, I will send you his email:
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 07.22.56.png
Views:	1
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	885306

Comment

Hi @harrietW - email just sent to you. You should be able to get your messages back from the trash folder in your private message box - just move them back to another folder. You should also delete your email address from your post above !

Comment

Working...
                          X