Cycle Across America...........Update!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David W

photo9123.jpg

Dear VR peeps.

With just over a month to go before I pack up myself and my bike and shoot off over the Atlantic, I can only say how grateful I am for all of the donations thus far that will go toward a very good cause...... this wonderful site!!

The bike is currently at the doctors having a new group set fitted to carry me swiftly across a continent, all lightweight camping gear has been purchased and I have an appointment at the American consulate tomorrow morning in London for my visa, so all is on track.

I am making a push to squeeze what I can from the peeps who might also consider sponsoring me for my trip if you haven't already. Ive had a great response from friends and family and organisation here in the UK so I'm dangling a carrot in front of the noses of our American cousins to hopefully match what has been raised already here in the UK! Yes i know its outright coercion.

(Any) small amount will be greatly appreciated as it all helps the continued success of the website as an incredible resource for the future. Below are two links where you can donate and it takes no more than a couple of minutes to do so. The first link is for if you have a Paypal account already and the second one if you haven't a Paypal account. Additionally if anyone is near the route which Hank has posted on the site, I would be extremely grateful for a couch, a spare room, dog kennel or even a back yard where i could pitch my tent for an evening. All help is appreciated. Additionally if you want to join me for a couple of hours, days etc, pm me.

Thank you so much in advance.

David

paypal.me/CycleAcrossAmerica

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr…

Attachments

• photo9122.jpg
    photo9122.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back