Legs ever feel rubbery/weak?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerri73

Hi all,

Do any of you ever have a weird sensation in your legs? This happens every now and then (and just happened tonight) - I'll stand up, my legs will feel very weak/heavy/rubbery (hard to explain)... sometimes it'll come with light headedness, and tonight along with it I felt a pressure (like someone was pushing with their finger on the side of my left wrist)...

Weird? Could it be an atenolol related thing? It always makes me sit down right away or I feel like I'll fall.

Anyway, just thought I'd see if I was the only one out there with this, and I knew you all would be the best people to ask!

Have a great evening!
Kerri :)

Kerry,
I can't help you much with this one. I have had the rubbery leg feeling a few times in my life but it was usually when I had the flu or something similar and was weak in general.
I hope you get some answers and I would suggest talking to your doctor because it could be something significant.
Take care.

Hi,

I'm still very new to all of this. I have a BAV that is leaking. Just found out.

But, when I first had the recent heart jumping and racing symptoms a few weeks ago, there were leg symptoms I've never before felt, all going on at the same time as the heart jumping and racing. I had sections of my leg go through hours of weird, light vibrations. If you've ever had a twitch suddenly occur for a minutes off and on around your eye, then you know what it felt like. Only, it was in a 10-inch region of my leg. It would also move to the other leg. It also went to the foot. It was very weird, and I'm glad it hasn't returned. I'm guessing it was linked to something going on in my heart.

I'm also looking for answers/advice on that,
Cynthia

Back