On-X Aortic Heart Valves: Safer with Less Warfarin On-X Aortic Heart Valves: Safer with Less Warfarin

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BAVD And Weed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAVD And Weed?

I have really bad anxiety and (certain strands of) weed used to help that a lot. I hate medication and weed was always a great sounding alternative to me.
    then I got diagnosed with BAVD and I have been scared of smoking ever since. I haven't asked my Doctor about it yet, but will in my upcoming appointment.

Any comments would be appreciated, thanks.

'Certain strands' LOL
    What do you think your doctor is going to say?
    BS aside, think of what smoking anything does to your health.

Bicuspid Aortic Valve. Moderate Aortic Valve Stenosis. Ascending Aorta: 4.1cm
    In the waiting room.

Comment

Can't imagine it hurts a BAV any more than the fact that smoking in general is bad. I'd smoke some then perhaps you wouldn't worry about it as much. A joke but it is a bit ironic that weed helps your anxiety but now you're anxious about smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Agian View Post
        'Certain strands' LOL

WeeEeed

Oh lookita Lookita

Comment

Why don't you try a little space cake instead so you're not clogging your arteries? However there is an argument that all weed causes anxiety so perhaps the fact that you used to smoke it has caused your anxiety and you'd be better off without. I dabbled when I was younger but these days an ice cold beer or rum and Coke makes any anxiety disappear.

Comment

Someone drug test these guys. The turtle was my dad's big break in show business.

Weeeed. I crack myself up sometimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9gmdU1D3T8

Bicuspid Aortic Valve. Moderate Aortic Valve Stenosis. Ascending Aorta: 4.1cm
            In the waiting room.

Comment

Working...
            X