Bridging for the first time.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Protimenow;n866756 said:
It looked to me as if your INR on days 5, 6 and 7 was 0.0 - a definite impossibility. Am I reading this correctly?

dose was zero ... because I took none (red line) the bar chart components are confusing as there is the maroon bar and the green bar. One is a "model" and the other readings ... the green is readings and there is no zero reading there, just an absence of reading. The lowest actual INR reading was over 1.5

So I had my blood draw this morning and my INR was only 1.7. I took my regular dose last nite since I didn't want to overshoot my mark....guess I should have done another double dose. Looks like I'll need to take the Lovenox shots for a few more days.

marc_kowal;n866821 said:
So I had my blood draw this morning and my INR was only 1.7. I took my regular dose last nite since I didn't want to overshoot my mark....guess I should have done another double dose. Looks like I'll need to take the Lovenox shots for a few more days.

Hey Marc

I should have asked these questions before, sorry.
If you give a list of days and dose I cold perhaps offer more info.
How many double doses did you take? I was unclear of your plan I thought you were taking 3 days of double dose.
Did you do a single double dose and resume normal?
What is your regular dose? 4.5mg?
How many days gave you been since resuming dose?

What is your desired target?

Hey Pellicle,

Haven't been on in a few days and saw your message. No worries, INR test today was 2.68 so I'm in good shape.

Cheers!

Back