Persistent Upper Back Ache

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulcw16

The combination of AVR [2 years ago] and practicing guitar 3 hours/day seems to be a perfect storm of persistent back ache. While i don't expect too many members to have the same lifestyle, I wondered about others have susceptibility to back aches nonetheless. Thanks.

Yep, been bothered by upper back pain for many years. Used to think it was due to holding my rib cage open during OHS. Turned out to be a couple degenerative disc in spine and aggravating that condition using upper body for tedious wood working and other projects that required bending from the neck/shoulders. Now I do light upper body work at a gym and seldom have more than a nuisance pain.

I don't know name for them. Google "yoga asan for back ache baba ramdev". Some of them are shown in videos(i checked the one with 7:23 duration). I had lower back pain.

Yes for the last 7 years since surgery, like a cramping pain always on my left rear side around the mid lat area. I agree with the yoga advice, its awesome,.... What do you play ? I'm a Telecaster man myself and i play an acoustic Martin... Blues & Heavy rock

Latest posts

Back